You are doing amazing work in our communities – and we’re here to thank you!
This Thanksgiving, we are again offering a 10% discount on our nonprofit annual maintenance package – and only offering it to valued clients like you.
To qualify for this discount, you must make a deposit no later than December 15th, 2021.
If you are typically under $50,000 in annual gross receipts, the deposit is $400.
If you are typically above $50,000 in annual gross receipts, the deposit is $500.
FY2021 Price List:
- Organizations normally under $50,000 in annual revenue for FY2020 and less than $250,000 in assets: Total Cost $500 (with discount: $450)
- Organizations over $50,000 but less than $200,000 in annual revenue, and assets less than $500,000 for FY2020 : $1,500 (with discount: $1,350)
- Organizations over $200,000 in annual revenue, or with assets greater than $500,000 for FY2020: $2,000 (with discount: $1,800)
- Additional Schedules (aside from Schedule A, B and O which are included), if necessary: On an Hourly Basis at $200/hour, with 10% Discount.
- NOTE: If you don’t have a regular bookkeeper, who can provide us financial statements (profit and loss; balance sheet), then we may bill you on an hourly basis to create them for you.
For each of our annual maintenance clients in California, we will:
- Complete your Statement of Information with the California Secretary of State, if necessary (required biennially);
- Serve as your agent for Service of Process for 2022;
- Prepare your annual registration with the California Attorney General (required if a 501(c)(3)); Not required if you are a California Nonprofit Religious Corporation;
- Prepare your CT-TR-1 Treasurers Report with the California Attorney General (New in FY2020) if your organization is under $50,000 in annual revenue;
- Prepare and electronically file your exempt organization return with the Internal Revenue Service (Form 990N, 990EZ or 990);
- Prepare and electronically file your exempt organization return with the California Franchise Tax Board (199N, 199).
To redeem this offer, simply CLICK ON THIS LINK and pay the initial deposit of $400 or $500 (depending upon your gross receipts). We will bill you for the remainder owed after receiving your financial statements. Be sure to reference your organization in the “reference” section so we know who you are!